TomFiveThumbsTomFiveThumbs

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Fantastic

- Visuals and audio are spot on
- The different actions the characters can take are really good, you didn't go over the top with them.

The best part of this game are the controls. You come across other platformers on this sit where the controls are unresponsive or the the characters slide just that little bit too much.. but your controls are really really tight.

Great work.

Hearts Aloft Hearts Aloft

My plummeting heart is alofted(?) by this game.

Very challenging and fun game. I keep coming back for more!

hechaos responds:

I like the cut of your jib, sir!

Electric Box Electric Box

Great little game

Very good, and it got really hard too! Level 15, the design was awesome! took me about 10 minutes to figure it out.

And I love the custom level option, keep it up!

and BTW, to the guy who couldn't get past level 3, stop blaming the game and use the grey matter inside your skull you nimrod.

The Tenacious Test The Tenacious Test

Yeah...

I'm assuming you're new to Flash so I won't judge too harshly.. the test doesn't make any sense, the answers seem to be injokes that only you and a few of your friends would know. There are a spelling errors everywhere and inconsistencies with the user interface.

Practice makes perfect, I look forward to your future work

Sack Smash 2001 Sack Smash 2001

Funny, but limited

The game is hilarious and the artwork has a certain charm about it, but the gameplay gets old fast.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Horrible Parody of a Wholesome Cheerful Game.

The game is just bad, the mini games aren't fun at all, not because you're doing something like stuffing a turkey, plucking it, removing guts etc.. but because there is no way of figuring out what your mouse cursor (a hand) is grabbing, I found myself trying to pluck a group of feathers and all that I was able to grab was a single feather in a layer behind all of the others. The game mechanics are sad and I doubt this went through any testing phase at all.

I have a full review on my website, with some criticism to PETA too. Warning: swears.

FunkWaxPuppie responds:

Where's your website?

Hungry Hungry Heads Hungry Hungry Heads

Nice first attempt..

The game is really fast, and there's no music.

But it's your first go, so I forgive.

zipcodeman responds:

that was probably auto-optimization a very finicky system, and i couldn't seem to find a suitable background tune, i will work on that more in future though.

Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation

Cartoon sex, no two ways about it

The artwork was really good. The only thing that could be improved would be the text, bad grammar and typos abound!

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Short with some bugs, but fun!

I had alot of fun playing this, It's a shame it was so short.

There were a few graphic issues, one being the garbage truck at the end, the text was backwards due to flipping the image, and there were some layering issues, I found my hobo in front of people, yet behind them at the same time...

The sound was great and the animations were crude and hilarious.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah, the garbage truck is a horizontal flip, you got me :)